October 27, 2008

Copy your character from Live to Test servers

I know it's been a while since this was announced, but I only learned about it just now. Man, I should really visit the forums more often. Anyway, apparently Funcom has been offering an option to copy your characters from Live to Test servers in order to, well, test out new things better. Here's what you have to do if you want an exact duplicate of your character on TL servers:

  • Log in to your account at https://register.ageofconan.com.
  • Click on the "View Subscription" link.
  • Scroll down and click on "Copy My Character to Test Live" link.
  • Follow the instructions listed.
Here's the forum thread with the info, and of course the Test Live server forum (you will need to type in your login again). This sounds pretty cool. I haven't yet tried it myself, but I probably will when they announce some interesting updates for the Demonologist, so I can try them first-hand, and weeks before they are implemented on Live.

1 comment:

Openedge1 said...

I have. The new combo systems is just one of many fixes that looks really good.
Try it out..

Cheers

Post a Comment